The main active ingredients for potency #2
In the previous article, we looked at the pros and cons of two of the 5 main active ingredients of pharmacological drugs.
Tadalafil is a popular potency stimulating drug. It was developed in the late 20th century. It affects the FDE enzyme, blocking its production, thereby providing a quality erection. As a result, a man can perform a full sexual act.
- The action develops already in half an hour after taking it.
- In healthy people, taking tadalafil does not lead to changes in pressure, the maximum decrease is insignificant, does not exceed 8 mm Hg.
- There is no dependence on food intake.
- Time of day does not affect the degree of absorption of the drug.
- Prolonged effect, which lasts up to 36 hours.
- Age over 65 years does not require dose adjustment if the patient is healthy.
- Taking the drug does not affect reproductive function.
- It is categorically forbidden to combine taking the drug with other treatments for erectile dysfunction, as well as under the age of 18 years.
- It is contraindicated for people with diseases of the organs of vision, with kidney disorders and with lactose deficiency.
- Side effects include headache in 11% of cases and dyspeptic disorders in 7% of cases. Back and muscle pain, blood rushes to the face, and pulling sensations in the legs are possible, which go away within 24 hours.
The action of the drug is aimed at eliminating erectile dysfunction due to the fact that the production of the FDE-5 enzyme is reduced in the body. Its maximum concentration is observed in the penis, so the action of the drug is directed. The use of udenafil allows you to achieve a stable erection with minimal risk of side effects. The substance was developed in the Republic of Korea.
- Fast, but not instant effect, which develops within 1-1.5 hours.
- The period of effectiveness is 24 hours.
- Alcohol intake does not affect the pharmacokinetics of the drug.
- The components of the drug do not accumulate in the body.
- There are contraindications to the use of the drug, including: age under 18 years, stroke and heart attack suffered earlier than six months, severe kidney and liver diseases.
- Possible side effects in the form of facial redness due to a rush of blood, abdominal pain, fever, runny nose, digestive disorders. Severe allergic reactions, changes in vision, swollen eyelids are rare.
- The drug is not approved in the United States.
The potency enhancing drug is a generic of the new generation. It was approved for use in 2012. Its use allows you to make an erection stable and prolonged. Recovery from intimacy is faster.
- The effect develops in half an hour after taking it.
- Action lasts up to 5 hours.
- The drug can be taken by older men.
- Avanafil is well tolerated, rarely leads to changes in blood pressure.
- You can combine the drug with alcohol, but this increases the risk of hypotension.
- Affordable price compared to other drugs for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- The drug cannot be combined with other means to improve potency.
- The presence of contraindications, including: heart attack or stroke within the last 6 months, angina pectoris, heart failure, retinal diseases, blood clotting disorders.
- The drug may cause side effects, the most common of which are: headache, rhinitis, lower back pain, facial redness.